Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Best Of COED Records 1

01  You Belong To Me (Single Version) - The Duprees 
02  Molly Mae - The Crests
03  Count Every Star - The Rivieras
04  Foolish Me - The Harptones 
05  That Stranger Used To Be My Girl - Trade Martin 
06  The Sand And The Sea - The Duprees
07  Moonlight Cocktail - The Rivieras
08  My Own True Love - The Duprees
09  I'm Gonna Laugh At You - The Calendars 
10  Eleventh Hour Melody - The Rivieras 
11  Keep Away From Carol - The Crests
12  This Love That I'm Giving You - The Joy Tones
13  You're Too Fast - The Calendars
14  Some Day You'll Be My Girl - Ralph London 
15  Wishing Ring - The Duprees 
16  16 Candles (Single Version) - The Crests


http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/nmqoJ9dU/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jake for sharing, Coed Records...great label.

    ReplyDelete